Friday, October 15, 2010

Equipment Accidents

Now since I work on heavy equipment (when I have a job), it's in my nature to become interested in most things regarding it. Not everyone gets as crazy as I do, I mean, I know a lot of people who just stop thinking about it once they leave work. Me, I'm incredibly interested in it, in all shapes and forms. I have collections of service manuals, training material, etc. I love it.

I'm also interested in the more morbid side of things. I think equipment accidents are fascinating. It's not cool that in most of these someone was probably injured or killed, but like everyone else, I slow down to look at car accidents. I present to you some of the images I've saved over the years. I don't know the story with most of them, but most speak for themselves.







































34 comments:

  1. Oh boy... These are high costing major fails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that must suck for the people driving those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having worked in general contracting, I find this very funny. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just hope the operators got out of those situations okay. =\

    ReplyDelete
  5. i used to work at a coal mine and youd be amazed at how much money is lost by these equipment fails

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, some insane things goin on in those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, some sick ass pictures feel bad for whoever has to pay for that =x

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAve you sent any of these into failblog? lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. holy crap, that's some crazy stuff!

    +follow check my blog some time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have a couple of TRUCKROLL image macros I made from my current jobsite. pretty funny stuff

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope no one died in these, it would be tragic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I guess you just have to wait for summer for some of those fails haha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hahahahaha. I haven't laughed so hard in ages. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. interesting, I like this... keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  15. They got a big big mess on their hands tonight

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha, these are great, those would cost so much to fix

    ReplyDelete
  17. holy shit that stuff looks dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. some of those pics make me cringe.
    congrats on the job, man.

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh g... i like reading about the forklift accidents...

    ReplyDelete
  20. scary but it makes my man hairs tingle

    ReplyDelete