Thursday, September 30, 2010

It Is Dangerous To Go Alone...


That's Marty, one of my cats, when he was a month or 2 old. He's 5 now, and has his license. Anyway. another day passes where absolutely nothing happens. Both craigslist and job bank (as well as other sites) haven't had anything up my alley today, despite my constant hoping to the contrary. I did receive an e-mail from one company wondering if I was only looking for a placement near where I live, since their postings are all in Prince George or Fort St. John. I had to take a pass on that, and urged them to contact me if anything closer came about...

Tomorrow is Friday, and that is always good. Maybe something good will happen. September sure has sucked!

15 comments:

  1. interesting blog, i enjoy your outlook on life and hope to see more posts. Best of luck to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't belive september is over already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My 2nd cousin was a laid off welder in Edmonton and he ended up winning like 20 mil in the lottery a week after being laid off.

    Try playing the lotto!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully October will be a better month for you.

    Cute kitty :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute kitty, I just moved into my own place and I want one of my own. Sorry to hear about you're bad luck, hope things go better for you this next month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats so cute! im getting an apartment next month, ill get one just like that

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post from you... check out my newest post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks like my cat... but reversed colors!
    Cute one. Hope he helps you on finding job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the same boat, applying everywhere not getting any hits. Good luck with the search. Sending good karma yer way

    ReplyDelete
  10. Best of luck man. Maybe you'll get something new Friday. I garuntee it!

    ReplyDelete