Friday, October 1, 2010

Slowest Day Yet



Today has easily been the slowest this week in terms of job ads. Jobbank has only a couple of new ones up today and they're not even related to my field. Craigslist has a couple that were close, but not exactly my thing unfortunately. I also have still yet to receive a call back on the interview I had last week Thursday, which I understood was supposed to come this week regardless of whether I'd gotten the position or not. Not sure what to think on that one.

Well fuck it, it's Friday, I got my game tonight, and the rest of the weekend to relax. Get myself back into the job hunting mindset on Monday. Here's to the weekend folks, hope yours is a good one.

9 comments:

  1. fucking lol'd at the comic its hilarous
    im also looking for a joob and its really hard to find one here in spain
    also nice blog man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame to know that it's so slow for you on a Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least Cyanide and Happiness is there to cheer you up... or is it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude! I love Cyanide and Happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cyanide and Happiness for the win, and finding a job sucks man, Im unemployed, and it sucks so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still best of luck. Maybe luck will walk your way

    ReplyDelete