Saturday, October 2, 2010

Saturday Evening Post



What's in the news today? Nothing of note. No job postings really going up on the weekend so I'm taking it upon myself to relax. Cleaned the place today, went a got a few groceries (what I could afford to get, staple stuff really) and am chilling watching the BC Lions game with some Keystone (thank god for this stuff, nice n cheap).

Last nights hockey game was good, had 2 goals, but way too many chances to call the night a success. Had a few pops, chilled with the guys after and bs'd about life, past NHL drafts and players, and hit the road. Love my Fridays...

Hope your weekend is going great, constant readers... See you on Monday.

14 comments:

  1. There must be somethign better then Keystone that cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you thought about doing temporary gigs found via Craigslist?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Ashley - I gotcha!
    @ Willow - Not here! Apparently the Keystone in Canada is made up here, and is better than the US version? Not sure, but it doesn't give me hangover headaches and crap.

    @Ceedo - I've thought about that, but I think it'd cost me more to work a temp gig than to just stay on my insurance for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My weekends are just like any other day ;o; But the weather is getting colder and I'm happy about that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel for you man. This economy is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Hershey Bears just won their first pre-season hockey game, thats news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Having a slow weekend as well. Could get stuff done but can't really be arsed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sup Njohn. Hows the weather out west?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty overcast... threatening to rain. But it's a welcome change from baking heat last couple days... And where you are?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Legit blog man. I'll see you monday aswell.

    ReplyDelete