Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's A Beautiful Mornin....

What a nice sight to wake up to today.  Sun blazing through the windows, but as I got up to make my tea, the fog rolled in and blanketed almost everything. Pretty awesome sight.

Hunt started early again today, but alas craigslist and jobbank are not yielding anything of use to me yet. It's still maybe a bit early for those HR people to hop on and start posting, which is why I check numerous times a day. At this point, nothing to report. But the day is young...

14 comments:

  1. Awesome view man. Where do you live? It kind of looks like London but I'm clutching at straws here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one nice view you have there. Good luck on job hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All i wake up to is the back of my wifes hair...

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck in finding a job mate

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow great picture and post. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck on the hunt and awesome view

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog depresses me because I'm in the same situation, so are all my friends. Been unemployed for about a year after graduating. It's very heart breaking. Oh well, can't do much except keep trudging along, right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. very nice window shot, wish i lived somewhere that nice

    ReplyDelete