Friday, October 1, 2010

Shoutouts, And A Fitting Tune


GARTH BROOKS - FRIENDS IN LOW PLACES



The last post of the day is a shoutout, and a fitting song to go with it.

To my good friend kmad, this is totally for you, too fitting a song for us huh? And no, nothing else you will bombard me with will work better.
To all my followers, all 60 or so of you, thank you, this is a hell of a lot of fun.
To my hockey buddies, I'll see you tonight, keep your head up.
To my cats, woozhy woozhy woozhy wuzzle.
To the Canucks, just fucking win the Cup this year ok?
To the people of TP.... hello.
Last but not least, to my woman :D You're keeping me at least partially sane through all of this.

30 comments:

  1. Nice track.

    And thanks, it's grea reading your blogs, enjoy that alcohol btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dora - Heh, I'm gonna have to, I'm drinkin for 2 right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great tune, going to sleep now. checking this blog a bit more in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I only hear this sing at karaoke now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww i used to love garth brooks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome that you have a girl who will stick with you through the hard times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it ain't for them awesome women we'd be pretty lost and messed up. So cheers to awesome Girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hah just doing my biy in keeping you sane man, great post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. just sharing daily love man
    great post and grfeat song

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice shout outs <3

    you should check out my latest post on my music blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this song man.
    I grew up in the maritimes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have bad memories which are reminded of by this song...

    ReplyDelete
  13. shoutout to all the zerglings out there

    ReplyDelete
  14. garth brooks is an awesome performer,
    nice post bro~
    following!

    ReplyDelete
  15. glad to hear you have someone by your side

    ReplyDelete
  16. not a huge fan of country but i loved this song

    ReplyDelete
  17. Where the whiskey drowns and the beer chases my blues away! Good song.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey, this is one of my more favorite posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey man, hope you find work soon, in the meantime keep strong!

    ReplyDelete